Are you trying to change your career, and possibly your life?
Do you like to be organized and not waste time?
Are you afraid of the seemingly overwhelming field of Project Management?
Enjoy a high standard of living and live life as you see fit.
Rise above, be in control, and make a true impact.
Face your fears and excel in the world of business.
How to achieve all this, you ask?
Stick around, because we present to you…
The Spark Method
Click on a module in the circle to get more information about what you will learn in our course.
The Module S (Strategy) will teach you how to:
- Prepare every meeting with a sense of purpose.
- Prepare every meeting with clarity about outcome.
- Be effective at every meeting.
- Set invitations and meeting agendas.
- Set and behave in an audio conferences.
- Behave while using screen sharing.
- Behave while using video conferences.
- Behave while having face-to-face meetings.
The Module P (Planning) will teach you how to:
- Orient yourself immediately in the Project Management area.
- Learn by doing!
- Organize the work that needs to be done.
- Schedule tasks.
- Manage costs of a project.
- Execute the plan.
- Perform Risk Management.
- Perform Issue Management.
- Generate Lessons Learned.
The Module A (Action) will teach you how to:
- Get comfortable with your chosen communication strategy.
- Grow by asking questions and gathering feedback.
- Listen, test and act on feedback.
- Course correct and continue with the improved system.
The Module R (Reflect) will teach you how to:
- Use soft skills and lead your team toward maximum results.
- Avoid micromanagement.
- Use knowledge of the whole team.
- Improve on soft skills and team leadership.
- Grow as a person.
- Be respected by the team as a great leader!
The Module K (Know and Practice Leadership Values) will teach you how to:
- Understand the importance of trust and openness.
- Understand the importance of courage, empathy and respect.
- Get a set of tools and practices to implement those values.
1. Comprehensive Case Study
2. Q&A Support throughout the course
+ EXTRA BONUS
1. Feedback on your Case Study
2. SPECIAL DISCOUNT for our friends in the Inner Circle
“Interesting… What is the ‘Inner Circle’ though?”
The Inner Circle is comprised of our friends who sign up for our regular knowledge bits through emails, or as some call it, a newsletter.
“I see. But isn’t this price a bit high, perhaps?”
Fair point. Allow us to add more perspective to the matter, then.
Essentially, at this price, you can have one Caffe Latte Venti in Starbucks every day, for one entire month.
But since we cannot meet up for coffee nowadays anyway, why not just use that money to let us help you and meet us virtually over our own, homemade coffee?
“Absolutely! Tell me this, though. If I wanted to recommend your method to my friends, how would I describe it in one sentence?”
Using the SPARK Method is easily and undoubtedly the most effective way to start a career in Project Management with which you will learn how to be certain that you will deliver great results and be perceived as a respected leader by your team members.
Course Price – 147.60$
Oh, by the way, this is what people said about the course…