Click on a module in the circle to get more information about what you will learn in our course.
The Module S (Strategy) will teach you how to:
- Prepare every meeting with a sense of purpose.
- Prepare every meeting with clarity about outcome.
- Be effective at every meeting.
- Set invitations and meeting agendas.
- Set and behave in an audio conferences.
- Behave while using screen sharing.
- Behave while using video conferences.
- Behave while having face-to-face meetings.
The Module P (Planning) will teach you how to:
- Orient yourself immediately in the Project Management area.
- Learn by doing!
- Organize the work that needs to be done.
- Schedule tasks.
- Manage costs of a project.
- Execute the plan.
- Perform Risk Management.
- Perform Issue Management.
- Generate Lessons Learned.
The Module A (Action) will teach you how to:
- Get comfortable with your chosen communication strategy.
- Grow by asking questions and gathering feedback.
- Listen, test and act on feedback.
- Course correct and continue with the improved system.
The Module R (Reflect) will teach you how to:
- Use soft skills and lead your team toward maximum results.
- Avoid micromanagement.
- Use knowledge of the whole team.
- Improve on soft skills and team leadership.
- Grow as a person.
- Be respected by the team as a great leader!
The Module K (Know and Practice Leadership Values) will teach you how to:
- Understand the importance of trust and openness.
- Understand the importance of courage, empathy and respect.
- Get a set of tools and practices to implement those values.